Chargé de Projets Marketing H/F
As the right-hand of the CMO, you will be at the heart of Stych’s activity and have a great
opportunity to work on very various strategic topics and have a 360-degree view on how a fast-growing company works. You will work closely with the CMO on multiple projects such as:
- Helping in the preparation of management meetings & company-wide meetings
- Setting up internal tools and processes to improve marketing and sales efficiency (sales, growth marketing, offline marketing, partnerships, Brand, etc.)
- Working closely with the Product team to improve customer acquisition and customer experience.
- Carrying out data analysis and reporting on the business, for both internal or external use
This list is not exhaustive as it is an agile role where you will be asked to take up responsibilities based on the company’s priorities
- Education: you have or you are attending a master degree from a top-tier business or engineering school
- Efficiency: you are analytical and rigorous, very focused on details, and you are fond of productivity tools
- Adaptability: you have a strong ability to adapt, you are curious and independent
- Mindset: you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you like challenges, you welcome feedback and you are willing to get better everyday to reach excellence. You like to learn and surpass yourself
- Problem solver: you are pragmatic and know how to solve problems quickly
Anything else you can bring will be welcome, it is important for us to build a team that is as diverse as possible in terms of experiences, backgrounds, hobbies, etc!
- Un premier entretien avec Lise, notre Head Of Talent Acquisition. L’objectif : valider vos softs skills & mad skills, votre motivation et vous faire sentir l’ADN Stych
- Un second entretien d’une heure avec Owen, notre Marketing Director et votre prochain N+1. L’objectif : parlez le même langage et évaluez vos hard skills.
- Un business case à faire de chez vous
- Un échange via google meet avec Owen pour debriefer sur le travail rendu